Keen bingo players have probably noticed that when they check out new bingo sites, several are licensed by a group known as Cassava Enterprises Ltd. Although it may seem to be a bingo network, in fact, Cassava Enterprises Ltd is really a management company which works with some of the UK’s biggest bingo sites. Cassava, 888 and Dragonfish – three big names in the online bingo sector – are all interconnected.
In fact, both Dragonfish and Cassava Enterprises are both owned by 888 with Dragonfish supplying the bingo software and Cassava executing the licensing and payment operations. It is for this reason that you’ll see Cassava Enterprises on your debit card or bank statement when you play with one of the sites under this umbrella. There are several big-name sites to choose from too. Wink Bingo, Bingo Street, 888 Bingo and 888 Ladies Bingo are just some of the well-known operators that come under the 888/Cassava/Dragonfish brand.
Can Cassava Sites be Trusted?
Cassava is a well-respected and well-known company with a license, and this gives punters peace of mind when they choose to play at a site that comes under this brand’s umbrella. The sites don’t need to become licensed and regulated themselves since they are covered by Cassava’s license and are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission to ensure that players are well protected in the unlikely event of any problem arising. All of the payment options offered by Cassava bingo sites are also very secure so players can rest assured that both their personal and financial information will be safe in this brand’s hands.
Dragonfish Software for a Fantastic Experience
Sites which come under the Cassava umbrella have software that is supplied by Dragonfish, one of the biggest and best-known bingo software providers. As a result, you can rely on all of the sites to have excellent effects, impressive graphics and brilliant player experience. Whichever of the network’s sites you choose, you’ll enjoy fully immersive gameplay, whichever device you’re playing on.
Cassava Bingo Sites
18+ T&C’s Apply!
18+ T&C’s Apply!
*You can learn more about different bonuses by clicking on “Play Now!”. T&C’s Apply!
Cassava Site Networks
There are four different bingo networks which Cassava manages. These include:
- 888 sites – 888 owns several sites which are huge names in the UK bingo sector like 888 Ladies and Wink Bingo. These offer a custom gaming experience as well as some really unique promotions.
- Dragonfish sites – these sites are also very popular with names like Butterfly Bingo and Circus Bingo being part of this network.
- Ignite sites – these sites offer something very unique and are branded as leading the way in “free bingo” with no deposit sign-up bonuses and lots of free games to choose from. Sing Bingo and Costa Bingo are two big names offered by this network.
- United Network sites – Moon Bingo and Robin Hood Bingo are two well-known brands in this network. They offer unique promotions and bonuses but use Dragonfish software.
Since Cassava are a management company rather than a bingo network in their own right, all of the sites which come under its umbrella are very different. This means that they all offer something unique and exciting for players. Of course, at all the sites you’ll be able to enjoy classic options like 90 and 75 ball games, but the sites also offer a range of other themed options to suit a wide spectrum of preferences. Since all of the sites are very different, there are also many different slots and mini-game options to choose from too. These give players something to entertain themselves in between bingo games and add a little extra excitement to the gameplay.
Enjoy Bingo on the Go
The sites which fall under the Cassava management umbrella are all accessible from both desktop PCs and mobile devices. Fully mobile optimized, these sites offer a great range of games that punters can enjoy regardless of whether they’re using their iPhone, Android tablet or laptop. Many Cassava-managed sites also have downloadable apps which make it even easier to play at any time and in any place.
A Wide Range of Promotions
With the breadth of sites that are managed by Cassava Enterprises, you can expect a diverse selection of promotions and offers to please both new and existing punters. With there being several networks under the umbrella, there are some distinct differences between the deals available, with some of the sites having especially unique offers such as no deposit games. Cassava’s sites also offer a combined VIP club and loyalty program which means that players can move between sites to check out everything that is on offer.
What Should Players be Aware of When Playing with Cassava Sites?
One thing which players should be aware of if they play with Cassava managed bingo sites is the rules surrounding self-exclusion and banning. If a player is banned from a single site under the umbrella, they will find that they are excluded from all of them. This means that hundreds of sites become no-go areas. The same applies to self-exclusion. When a player self-excludes themselves from one Cassava-managed site, they will then be prevented from opening or running a player account at any of the other sites managed by the same brand for the entire duration of the player’s self-exclusion. This is something which punters need to keep in mind if they choose to play with this bingo network.
The Positives and Negatives of the Cassava Bingo Network
Are you considering playing at one of the bingo sites that is managed by Cassava Enterprises? If so, you’ll need to be aware of the plus points and disadvantages of playing at a site within the network.Pros:
- Sites which are managed by Cassava Enterprises are among the best online today. Using cutting edge software to offer an outstanding player experience and highly secure and reliable payment methods, they offer punters safe and enjoyable gameplay.
- Since Cassava-managed sites cover so many different options, there is an enormous variety of bingo games to pick from. For traditionalists, there are 90 and 75 ball games, but there are also many other themed and more unusual options that are sure to satisfy any punter.
- Cassava is a licensed and fully regulated by the UKGC, so players who choose a Cassava-managed site will be well covered in the unlikely event that a problem arises.
- Some of the biggest names in the UK bingo sector are managed by Cassava. This includes sites like Wink Bingo and 888 Ladies which are both known for their excellent player experiences and high jackpots.
- There’s no need to download any software to enjoy Cassava-managed bingo sites either on a desktop PC or on a mobile device. With full optimization, all the sites are accessible using HTML5 for maximum flexibility.
- There are many outstanding bonus offers and promotions offered to players who choose sites that are managed by Cassava Enterprises. Some sites within this network even offer no deposit bingo for even better value for money.
- For those who would prefer the convenience of a mobile app when playing on the go, many Cassava managed sites offer this functionality.
- There is some confusion over the role of Cassava Enterprises. Cassava isn’t actually a network in its own right; it is, rather, a management company. This could be off-putting for some players who don’t understand the concept.
- There are hundreds of sites which are managed by Cassava and which are within the wider linked 888 and Dragonfish network. This means that problems can arise if a player is banned from one of the sites in the network or they self-exclude themselves from one of the sites. They will then find that they cannot access any of the sites within the network, and this reduces playing options dramatically.
Plenty of Selections
Although Cassava Enterprises is a management company and not a bingo network in its own right, it is responsible for licensing and regulating all the sites within the 888/Dragonfish brand. This means that the sites that it manages can be relied upon to offer a completely trustworthy and reputable experience for players. They are well covered by an authorised and recognised body should there be some kind of problem in the future.
Since Cassava manages such a wide range of sites, there are many different options to choose from. Players can select from an enormous spectrum of games from the basic 90 and 75 ball options to themed games and even free games for those who want maximum value for money. It also means that there are many different promotional options to take advantage of, with some of the sites even offering no deposit offers for newly registered players.
Since the Cassava managed sites also use cutting edge software, players who choose any of the operators under this umbrella can enjoy a state-of-the-art player experience.